Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My

      Hi
 My name´s Raúl.I´m eleven years old and I´m a student at C.P.I. Castro Baxoi.
Miño is a town in the north-west  of Spain.It´s got got a population of about 5,000.
I like this village because is a fryendly place.For tourists there are lots of shops and restaurants and there are some old buildings.
My favourite places are the beach and the football pitch
Miño is 26 kilometres from Coruña.It´s about thirty minutes by train and there are taxis and buses.
I like sport,especially football and cycling.
My favourite footbball player is Sergio Ramos and my favourite cycling is Alberto Contador.
My other interests are music and chatting on the internet
What about you?Have you got any brothers or sisters?Please write,and send a photo if you´ve got one.
Bye for now
Raúl

No comments:

Post a Comment