Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I like Miño

       Hi ,my name´s  Alex . I´m twelve years old and  I´m a student at C.P.I Castro Baxoi in Miño and I live
   in Miño too. Miño is a village in the north west of Spain. It´s got a population of about 10.000 and there
   is a lot of tourism here.
   I like Miño because is a quiet  place. For tourists there are lot of beaches and restaurants. My favourite     places are the beach and the park. Miño is about 200 kilometres from Madrid. . Miño is about 200 kilometres from Madrid . It´s about six hours by car. I like sport, especially football and tennis.
My favourite football player is Juan Domínguez. My other interes are playing computer games and watching TV . What about you ? Have you got any hobbies or interests ?
 Bye for now. Alex 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment