Thursday, October 25, 2012

MIÑO

My name is Martín. I am twelve years old and I am a student at C.P.I. Castro Baxoi in Miño.

Miño is a village in the NorthWest of Spain. It has got a population of  5000 inhabitants  and in Summer there are  a lot of tourists.The beaches here are really nice.

I like Miño because it is a friendly place. My favourite places are football stadium and football pitch.

Miño is 25 kilometres from Coruña. 

My favourite sports are basketball and football.
My favourite football player is Falcao.
My favourite football team is Deportivo de la Coruña.
My other interests are meeting friends and play computer games. 

What about you?  Have you got any hobbies or interest?Please write and send a photo if you have got one.
Bye for now.


                                                       Martín López Gutiérrez

No comments:

Post a Comment