Thursday, October 25, 2012

HEY!

HEY,

 My name is Sara.I'm twelve yeaes old and I'm a student at Castro Baxoi in Miño.
 
Miño is a village in the north of Spain.It's got a population of abaut 5.000 and there isn't much tourisme here.
I like Miño because it's a big beach.There aren't a lot of shops and restaurants,and there are two parks.My favourite places are beach and the park.
miño is a 24 kilometres from A Coruña.It's abaut 20 minutes on the car and buses and train from A Coruña.

I like sport,especially swimming and horse riding.My favourite swimming player is Michael Phelps.My other interest are music and meeting friends.I'm really into pop music,I have got a favourite group it is Auryn.

What abaut you? Have you got any hobbies or interest? Please write,and send a photo if you've got one.

Bye for now

Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment