Thursday, October 25, 2012

HELLO MIÑO

Hi
My name`s Carmen.I`m twelve years old dan I`m a studentes at C.P.I Casttro Baxoi in Miño.
Miño is a village in the north of España.`t`s got a population of about 5.000 and there is a lot of tourism here.
I like Miño because it`s a beautiful village.For tourist there are a lot of beach.My favorite places are the beach and the pistas.
Miño is 24 kilometros from Coruña.It`s about an one hour on the train and there are train and buses half from Coruña.
I like spots,especially swimming and football.My favorite football is the Deportivo.
My other interests are music and meeting friends.I´m really into pistas and park of the stits.
What about you?Have you got any hobbies or interests?Please write,and send a photo if you´ve got one.

Bye for now

Carmen 

No comments:

Post a Comment