Thursday, October 25, 2012

miño


Hi.
My name is Miguel C.V. I am eleven years  old and I am a estudent at C. P. I. Castro Baxoi in Miño.

Miño is a village in the North of spain . It is got a population of about 6.000 and there is a lot of tourism here.
Playa grande de Miño

I like Miño because it is  a rich place. For touristsm there are a lot of  shops and cafes , and  there are  some new buldings . My favourite  places are the beach and the social centre.

Miño is 569 kilometres from Madrid . It is about  an six hour on the train.

I like sport, specially horse riding and tennis.My favourite joker is Eric Lamaze. My other interests are basketball and cycling.
 
Eric Lamaze 
 

Wath about you? Have you got any hobbies or interests? Please write, and send a photo if you have got one.


                                                                                           Miguel Casanova Varela

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment