Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MY INTERESTS AND MIÑO

Hi

My name's Inés. I'm twelve years old. I'm a student at Castro Baxoi school in Miño.

Miño is a village in the nort-west of Spain. It's got a very small population but in summer there are a lot of tourist here. I like Miño because it's a friendly place. For tourists are a parks and two goods beachs. My favourite place is the beach. Miño is 25 kilometros from Miño. I'ts about one hour on the car and there are buses from Coruña.






I don't like sports. I don't have a favourite sports player. My other interests are music and watching TV. I'm really into pop music. My favourite singer is Adele.











What about you? Have you gotany hobbies or interests? Please write, and send a photo if you've got one.

Bye for now

Inés

No comments:

Post a Comment