Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ME & MY INTERESTS

Hi
My name's Ana. I'm twelve years old and I'm a student at C.P.I. Castro Baxoi in Miño.

Miño is a small town in the north of Spain. It's got a popular of 5.000 people and there is a lot of tourism here.
I like Miño because it's a friendly place. For tourists there are some new buildings. My favourite place are the beach and the park.
Miño is a lot of kilometres from Madrid. It's about six hours by car.





            


                                                                                                                      
I like sport, espeally canoeing and basketball. My favourite canoe player is David Cal.
My other interests are music and watching films.
I like pop music.
I've got a favourite actor, his name is Will Smith.
What about you?
Have you got any hobbies or interests?
Please write, and send a photo if you've got one.




By for now

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment