Thursday, October 25, 2012

MY LIFE

Lucas.G                                                                                                                                                              Hi. My name is Lucas. I'm eleven years old and i'm student at C.P.I Castro Baxoi in Miño.                            I like sport specialy cycling and basketball,but my favorite sport is rally.My favourite rally star is Sebastian Loeb.                                                                                                                                                         My other interest is playing guitar.My favorite guitar player is Ted Nugent.                                                    I live in Miño,Miño is a village in a north of Galicia. It's a population of about 5000.                                      I like miño because it´s a friendly place.

My favourite places are the beach and my house.Miño is 26 km.from Coruña.

    I really like Miño!!!!







                              

No comments:

Post a Comment