Monday, October 24, 2011

Email to Lia

Hello


My name is Irene. I'm eleven years old. I'm a student at CPI Castro Baxoi in Miño. I go to Miño at the school but I live in Bergondo. Bergondo is a village in A Coruña. Bergondo has got a beautifull beach. Bergondo isn't very big but is really cool.
I like singing and dancing . I love taekwondo. I mad about photography and music. I haven't got a favourite group, but I like Jennifer López.


+
I haven't got any brothers or sisters but my family is very big. My father has got five brothers and a sister. My mother has got two sisters and a brother. My mum is from León but my father is from  A Coruña. I've got a dog, her name is Rita and the last year she was ill. She has got two years old but is really big.
I live in a house with garden and swimming pool. The swimming pool isn't very big but in summer it's very pleasant.
Can you send me an email? I want to meet you :)
                                                                                                         Bye bye.
                                                                                                                               Irene


No comments:

Post a Comment