Monday, October 24, 2011

E-mail to someone

Hello:

My name's Helen .I'm twelve years old and I'm a student  at C.P.I. Castro Baxoi in Miño.
I live in Miño in A Coruña.I live in a house with garden and swimming pool.I have got a  pet it's a dog.
I like music,read books and sport.I haven't got a favourite music singer because I like a lot of groups.My favourite sport is tennis and my favourite tennis player is Rafael Nadal.
My other interests are internet ,photography and television.
Have you got any hobbies? Please, can you send me an e-mail? Thanks.
                                                                                                                  See you soon.
                                                                                                                                             Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment