Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Coruña



A Coruña is  a city in the north of Galicia.A Coruña is a beautiful town .Coruña was  the capital of Galicia but now the capital is Santiago de Compostela.Temperatures in A Coruña are about 15 ºC.There are a population of about 246.056 habitants.In A Coruña there are lots of shops,monuments,museums..etc My favourite monument is "Torre de Hércules".My favourite place is the aquarium there are sharks,fishes,seals etc.There are old and modern buildings.There are an airport, a train station,a bus station, a  football team  called Deportivo the stadium of Deportivo is "Riazor", the famous beach is Riazor like the stadium, a port, some factories and tall buildings. Coruña is an old and clean city, but it's noisy, unfriendly and a bit dangerous.I think that if all of us try , Coruña can be a place more quiet,friendly  and safe.When I  broke up  I wanted to live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment